Sunday, October 10, 2004

Conspiracy theories

When is a conspiracy worth believing? I suppose a lot of it depends on your source. If I told you I had a very good source would you believe that the Aids pandemic was mostly a big hoax/scam? I have been informed of some interesting arguments for it, and they come from a very informed, wise christian, who is a Doctor from Berkeley with a multitude of connections. ;-) I don't know... He said he would get us more information if we are interested. If I can get ahold of it, maybe I'll post some of the links up here. It is possible that they are actually killing babies that need not die. If this is true, we must some how make it known. Perhaps blogs would be the best way to accomplish this...we shall see.

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Luke said...

dude. the reality of AIDS in South Africa and the rest of that continent is a truth I can know pretty close to first hand. It isn't a hoax, but I've heard of it as a scam... where we've actually designed the virus... and allowed it to spread. It's actually the humanists perfect answer to human kind, no?

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Phil said...

I think the point is not that there isn't a deadly disease spreading through Africa, but that what is called AIDS there is not the same as the disease that is prevalent among American drug-taking homosexuals, and that hence improper medication is being given to African children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home