Sunday, October 10, 2004

Doh!

Ya, so it's been a while since I posted on here. I blame it on my roommates. See, they forced me to get a blog before I was mentally ready to mantain one, and that is the reason I am having trouble keeping one up...ya, that's a good excuse. ;-)

Oh, appologies to the typo in my previous post...My good friend, Luke pointed it out. It should read "Therefore, I will now start..." Although, that might have been some type of fruedian slip...

God is truly Beautiful and worthy of our total devotion, love, and energies. Recently I have been reminded frequently how we should looking to Him for our hope and salvation, our inspiration and our joy. In church last sunday, through a sermon on worship, I cought a miniscule, fleeting glimpse of what true God-focus is. For a brief moment, I was focused entirely on God's glory and the worship that is due Him. I was not thinking about how I was worshipping Him, or my problems, or what I was offering to Him. I was not part of the equation. Instead of looking at God's very dim reflection on my own soul, I glimpsed briefly out towards the truth. My weakness quickly drew me back into myself, but it was an exillerating and enlightening moment that gave me a glimpse of what the Christian life can truly be like!

Go under the mercy, my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home