Thursday, September 23, 2004

On Blogs

The blog. What is it? The blog seems to have become a ubiquitious part of our modern society. It is a place where people write endlessly about their skewed, miniscule view the world in angst ridden tomes. They can be a powerful tool of societal conversation, but they are often abused and misused. This is one reason I have refrained from creating a blog until now. However, there are times when peer pressure can force your hand, and my friends can be quite good at aforementioned situations. So, I have created the true blog of Dustin Scott Guenther, originally from Fresno, California, currently a resident of La Mirada, California. here http://secretwallaby.blogspot.com/ is the pathetic attempt of my copatriates to copy my style and post my life. If you know me even a little, I shall leave it up to you to discover the real blog of this person who answers to the monicker of Dustin Guenther.

This blog will contain thoughts that I have of the world. I do not claim to have anything to add to the true discussion, but perhaps if I join it, I shall learn through experience what is truly worth saying. It is a project worth attempting. Therefore, journey on my friends. Let us get swept up in the information age and continue to spew words into the ever present, bottomless well of verbiage known in the common vernacular as the web. Perhaps we can yet be a light in this dark world. I am finally willing to attempt it. "Once more into the breach..."

Your Servant in Christ,
Dustin Guenther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home