Thursday, September 23, 2004

Life

What is it I live for? I shall probably post thoughts and comments on those things that I view as most important. Here is a list of them:

God:
To Glorify God and enjoy Him. This is what life is truly about. Am I doing this? Not as much as I would like. Will I continue to pursue this? With all of my being. I am at the stage of desiring to desire to love God. I do not have the huberis to presume that I truly love Him. I barely understand what that means. But, through good leadership, friends, community, and classes, I am coming to have a fuller understand and appreciation for what life is Truly about.

Katie:
The ode to Katie on the other blog lacks something...oh yeah, that's it, authenticity and Truth...Well, I can hardly attempt a proper proclimation of her virtues at this time, but I will say the following. As little as I understand love, I will say, wholeheartedly, that I love Katie. Her beauty, goodness, and virtue is great and wonderful. I am blessed to even know her, and to be able to call her friend is an exceedingly great joy. Yet, she even deems to allow me a higher place than meer friend. She has granted me the greatest gift possible by women, by allowing me to love and pursue her and loving me back. I eagerly look forwards to being granted the opportunity to know her better and to pursue God alongside her.

Community:
Community is amazingly important and pursuing it during college has been one of the best choices I could have made. I will definitely say more of this in the future.

Politics:
Our world is in turmoil, and this is one of the hotspots. We should all be aware and active in what is going on in the world today. What we do Does make a difference. Let us not take our many political blessings and freedoms for granted!

Topics of interest:
School is what consumes much of my time. I have a great vested interest in the topics I study. So look in the future for valuable, and fascinating discussions on physics, computer science, philosophy, music and other assorted subjects that I am currently spending time studying.

Life lessons:
Man experiences this funny thing called life very differently from even his neighbor. If we can help each other see it as we see it, this will benefit our community significantly. Plus, sometimes, funny things just happen.

This is in general what I will spend my time on this blog talking about...at least, that is the idea. We will see what actually unfolds. I have actually been meaning to attempt this for quite sometime, but I have been waiting to actually write my own script for a blog. I guess this will suffice until that time. Stop by often my friends. I don't promise much, but perhaps it will be of enough interest to keep you coming back!

Go under the mercy

8 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger yingks said...

"Desire to desire to love God". Very nice:)

God is about life; life is about God.

http://yingks.blogspot.com

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Luke said...

I thought your other post site seemed a bit... un-dustiny but I appreciate your housemates humor. isn't two sites too much to handle??

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger MalaBOOYAH said...

Look, I don't know who the freak you think you are, spooky dude, but thinking posing as Dustin and creating a blog about it all is not cool. Get a life.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Secretwallaby said...

Yup, I have very funny housemates. Although, I was a bit surprised that they all carried so much of their own style with them as they posted...They really don't make good impostures. ;-)

Your servant in Christ

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Luke said...

they can't get that clear methodical thing down yet.. lem's freakin' out though.. and he's not even a housemate. Lively blog day.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Secretwallaby said...

haha, duuud Luke, you're good. Poor Lem. ;-)

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger MalaBOOYAH said...

What the hell? Luke, I don't know what you're talking about, but you just lost yourself an old friend.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Luke said...

rubbish, lem... ya hear? RUBBISH. (and the no chat thing is infuriating.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home